Smoking Cessation Program
Tell me something I don’t know.
- We all know the dangers of tobacco and the addictive nature of nicotine.
- Tobacco use is the most common preventable cause of death
- About half of the people who don’t quit will die of smoking-related problems
- Quitting smoking is important for your health.
You may also know that soon after you quit:
- Your circulation begins to improve
- Your blood pressure starts to return to normal
- Your sense of smell and taste return
- It’s easier for you to breathe
- Your risk of cancer decreases each year you stay smoke-free
You know the dangers of smoking and you know the benefits of quitting. What you might not know- is how to quit.
Our approach to smoking cessation.
It is personal, it is convenient and most important, it works.
Like all Fine Feather Health programs, once enrolled, you work one on one with a registered nurse-health coach. Together you create a custom plan that works for you. Let’s face it, you know yourself better than anyone else. Whether this is your first quit attempt or your tenth, your nurse-coach will help you develop a plan that best suits your lifestyle and preferences.
We are here when you need us. Leading up to your quit date and long after you quit, your nurse-coach is by your side to give you the best chance for success. Work with your nurse-coach as much or as little as you need, at times that are convenient for you and your busy life.
Click here if you are ready to quit smoking or would like additional information.
Combination methods that include counseling have proven to be the most effective method to quit smoking.